top of page

Come to Work in Canada as a Clergy

If you're a religious worker, including clergy, you may qualify for an employer-specific work permit without needing a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). This permit outlines specific details such as your employer's name, your work duration, and, if applicable, your work location.

Get your plan to come work in Canada as aclergy, started today.

201-575 St. Mary's Road 

Winnipeg, MB R2M 3L6

Phone/WhatsApp: 204-898-8510

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page